Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What I’m Loving Wednesday – 3/12/14

Here are a few things from around the web that I am loving right now!

 

*You can click the images to be taken to the original pages.

 

  • Steampunk Disney
    • When I saw this post I gave a giddy squeal of delight. Steampunk and Disney are two of my favorite things, and I feel like they were combined just for me. I want to buy every one of the steam punk goodies that I can see in the photos!

 

 

  • Doctor Who
    • I have recently been converted into a Whovian, and I am now in the process of converting Matt. The conversion is going well, and I am enjoying watching the episodes again with him.

funny-Doctor-Who-Lion-King

 

 

  • This photo shoot
    • No words are needed to describe how adorable these photos are!

han and chewie kid and pup

 

 

SauconyWomen's

 

 

  • Pandemic
    • I love board games, and I love being able to play on the same side as my friends instead of against them!

 

 

See you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Steampunk and Disney! That's pretty awesome! I'll have to give Pandemic a try. That looks like fun. We have been on a Munchkin kick lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pandemic is great. I also like Forbidden Island, which is very similar to Pandemic but much easier to learn.

      Munchkin is great, too!

      Delete
  2. Oh and YAY for the Doctor Who love and I adore those Han/Chewy pics! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete